Training options are available in your selected technique preference:
Microblading, Combination and Ombrè
● 1 day training: $3,500, full kit included (1 Live Demonstration)
● 2 day training: $4,000, full kit included (1 Live Demonstration + 1 Student Practical)
● 4 day package for Complete Brow Technique: $6,500, full kit includes
(3 live Demonstrations + 3 Student Practical for each technique)
Shadow mentoring (available for current students): $300 per hour
Please note: Beginners require 2 days training to allow for adequate time to cover theory.
A non-refundable deposit of $1000 is required at registration with the balance paid on or before the course date via cash or direct debit.
In Clinic - 50 Asquith Street Silverwater
Payment Plans Available!
- ● Introduction to Technique
- ● Different Permanent Brow Techniques
- ● Brow Shaping/Mapping
- ● Outlining Techniques
- ● Stroke Patterns/Shading Techniques
- ● Blade and Needle Knowledge
- ● Pre-numb/fast acting numbing knowledge
- ● Colour theory and Pigment Selection
- ● Practice on Latex
- ● Work Station Setup
- ● Prepare & Aftercare
- ● State Rules & Regulations
- ● Safety and Sanitisation Process
- ● How to achieve the best healed results
- ● Live Demonstration
- ● Live Practical on Model
- ● 6 months on-going support
- ● Shadow Mentoring after course completion
Our Gift to you:
● BBS Manual & Complete Starter Kit
(includes machine, pigments, needle cartridges and essentials)
● BBS Certificate
ON GOING SUPPORT
Our training has been designed to ensure our students feel confident to start creating flawless brows as soon as possible. You also have on-going support, which includes access to our private Facebook page and shadow mentoring for current students to return for Shadow Mentoring. Where you will be able to either watch over Seda during procedures on her clients including new clients/touch up clients, or bring in a model of your own and have Seda watch over you.
You will be required to provide your own models for students practicals (2PM).
We can arrange a model for the first day for live demonstration, unless you would like to source all models.
This will give you a good opportunity to view your own work once the brows are fully healed.
Models must not fall under the following categories:
- ● Under the age of 18
- ● Have old tattoo
- ● Sensitive skin or on Accutane or other medications
- ● Any health conditions
- ●Not Picky
- ● Pregnant or Breast Feeding
You will be learning how to protect yourself and your clients from cross contamination from Hepatitis B, AIDS, etc. How to maintain infection control and workplace health and safety practices (including waste management) of the highest level.
Our curriculum includes the technique of different hair stroke patterns, using many types (different size and shape) of blades, specific microblading/shading pigments and anaesthetics. You will learn about facial anatomy, skin anatomy and shaping. You will also learn about hand-tool operation with kit overview and maintenance, blade shapes and needles sizes, when and how to use them, client consultation, contraindications and aftercare instructions.